Saturday, August 8, 2009

You know your hair is too long when...

...you close the car door and it gets stuck.

....you roll up the car window and it gets stuck.

....you sit down and try to turn your head and can't because it is stuck.

...it gets stuck under your armpit or someone else's when you give them a hug.

...you need to tie it back in order to keep it out of your food when you eat.

...it takes 20 minutes or more to dry your hair.

...after you shower, you wrap your hair in a towel and it sticks out the end.

...you play with it by reaching around your back.

...it reaches under your chin and you can tie it.

...you can tie it in a knot and it stays for a few seconds.

...you can re-enact Catherine Zeta-Jones' sword fight in The Mask of Zorro.

...you bend over and it touches the ground.

...it's longer than your shirt sleeve.

My hair has been driving me crazy lately. Not all of these are true for my hair, but enough are that it was funny. :-)

Thanks for some of the ideas, D!!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I think my hair is too long:) I guess i need a hair cut.

Colleen said...

Well, mine is rather long too, though I know yours is longer. Its just been so warm lately and I had several recent incidents with my hair getting caught in things that it has been tempting to chop it fairly short. I have managed to resist that desire, so far. :-)