Tuesday, January 27, 2009

School!!

*Sigh* Real life has invaded my vacation. Well, it wasn't a true vacation; however, I was enjoying not having any coursework to complete and being able to watch old movies. I spent much of my free time rummaging through decades of things I have accumulated. My family decided to reorganize our storage unit so my belongings could be moved out of the garage and my mom's car move in. We managed to empty a large portion of the unit (mostly by getting rid of an old tandem bike) and some large tools that belonged to my dad and grandpa. The car should now fit! Well, it looks like it will fit, I have a feeling that we'll have to move some of the remaining boxes and tubs around before it will actually fit.

Classes started yesterday for Spring Semester 2009. Bah! Actually, I'm pretty excited about my classes this semester. One has me scared, I think it may be statistics for librarians. Can you hear me crying from where you're reading this? Math and I rarely understand each other. I barely survived high school math courses and then took one math class in college-one! I haven't had math in nearly ten years! Granted, I've brushed up on my geometry skills over the years for the GRE (evil exam) but that doesn't really count. I'm calming down about it. There's no point in getting all wound up until I really get into the readings and see how it goes.

That said, I'm off to "attend" class... Maybe I'll take a nap first; I managed to turn my days and nights around over the weekend-not fun!

1 comment:

Angela Entzminger said...

Yo,

statistics for librarians sounds EVIL.
Good luck with all your classes, girl. Go get'em!